2008年12月29日 星期一

JBbbb ~


27-12-08

Rex Wedding Banquet ^^

26th night no work ponteng to JB

with my babe housemate

and morning wake early

to join Rex wedding

Congratulations ^^


Tammy & DouDou



Bride Doudou N Joey

i have no taking picture with the groom

cause i don't where the groom is going = ='

anyway wish you 2 love till end of the life



going back hotel for resting hehe..




Went Club ~




Yammy Yammy !!



= =' we can't sleep

so she doing the funny n stupid things

makes me crazy haha..

i think You all will know what she do to me

haha ~



haha ~



26-12-08

Accompany this 2 shopping = ='

2 rich girl = ='



haha ~




My first CHANEL hehe...

>.<

Love You so Much

-
---
-----
-------
----------
-------
----
--
-

Hey Guys my WRETCH ALBUM VIP is DONE

Go Visit Ya ~

Thanks MR C

www.wretch.cc/album/joeygod

沒有留言:

張貼留言