2008年12月22日 星期一

My New Blog ^^


Long time no see

Are not serious for a long time to write a blog

For the time being to use this blog

Because not buy Wretch vip

A friend has been dragged = =

I think i wait until next year have not helped me buy it!

On this happens a lot

There are many bad things happened happy event

This month there are a lot of people get married

Our boss

My Dear friend - XiaoXiao

My private foreign - Rex

Congratulations To My Dear FRen ^^

Wish You happy n Forever Love


21-12-2008


Miss Xiao wedding banquet

Ha ha

EnVy >.<


Prepared at home 2 hours = =

sorry that i m late hehe




The groom's brother to sing

so nice



The groom was also on stage to sing love songs to the bride

so sweet

Clap clap hehe



My housemate ( Tammy )






Lai & JoEY


Lai & Joey & Hei


William & 'Lai & Joey & Hei


Hei & Joey


Lai & Joey Agian = ='




Miss Xiao where you looking for = ='





15-12-2008 my bday party ( company )






My Daddy ^T^ Joey




14-12-2008

Monday Yhan Bday party - Neway



Bday boy & bday girl =)



looks funny




Thanks for us birthday present ^^

happy bday to me






Christmas is coming soon

I wish you all Merry Christmas And Happy new year

I would like to busy work

so chat again ya

miss you all

bye

1 則留言:

  1. i'm are 1st gv u comment~~
    dun thing 2much yaa..
    take care!!

    回覆刪除